I'm a freelance writer and editor specializing in travel, outdoor, education, adventure sports and environmental content. My passion lies in authentic storytelling that's both on brand and engaging to the target audience. With a diverse professional background -- I've held titles as a content editor, media planner, photographer and creative director -- and an even richer personal story, my content radiates a fresh angle and a distinct voice.
In case you were wondering...
- I just wrapped up a two-year road trip in North America, pup and rusty van (mostly) intact.
- I learned to ride a bike by cycle touring 2,000+ miles across New Zealand, solo.
- My resume also includes bartending in Argentina and tree pruning in Spain.
- Childhood dream: become a newscaster on Telemundo.
- Future dream: live on a mountain farm with llamas and write a book.
- I have a bachelor's in communications, Spanish, and Latin American Studies.
Please reach out to me directly for inquiries:
Cover Image: Drew Smith
Santa Clara University
Roots of Rebellion
Uncovering the inner workings of an environmental activist group in Berkeley, California.
A Lifetime in the Valley with Charlie
Profile of an aging rock climber and his lifelong passions for Yosemite, mentorship, and adventure.
In my role as a content editor I was responsible for managing all aspects of production, from content creation through development.