I'm a digital content creator and engagement strategist specializing in travel, outdoor, education, and environmental topics. My passion lies in authentic storytelling that's both on-brand and engaging to core audiences. With a diverse professional background -- I've worked as a content editor, media planner, social media guru, and creative director -- coupled with an even richer personal story, my content has a fresh angle and distinct voice.
In case you were wondering...
- I just wrapped up a two-year road trip in North America, dog and rusty van (mostly) intact.
- I learned to ride a bike by cycle touring 2,000+ miles across New Zealand, solo.
- My resume also includes bartending in Argentina and tree pruning in Spain.
- Childhood dream: become a newscaster on Telemundo.
- Future dream: live on a mountain farm with llamas and write a book.
- I have a bachelor's in Communications, Spanish, and Latin American Studies.
Cover Image: Drew Smith
Santa Clara University
Roots of Rebellion
Uncovering the inner workings of an environmental activist group in Berkeley, California.
A Lifetime in the Valley with Charlie
Profile of an aging rock climber and his lifelong passions for Yosemite, mentorship, and adventure.
In my role as a content editor I was responsible for managing all aspects of production, from content creation through development.